Name, Age, Family Members & Address with a Reverse Cell Phone Lookup
The #1 Recommended Reverse Cell Phone Lookup Directory Service
The above report was obtained from the following reverse cell phone look up service that we recommend above other similar services. WHY?
- Because the results we got was ACCURATE every time
- Unlike certain others, they do provide some results for FREE (however you will have to pay if you want a comprehensive report – for some people, the free report would suffice)
- HUGE Database – covers the majority of land and cell phone numbers in the USA
- REPUTATION – Recognized in Inc. Magazine’s INC. 500, over a million visitors every day and many more recognitions
- Optional Background Checks – if you want a comprehensive background report on the person, they provide that too (this is NOT Free)
Who are they?
Here’s some more info about this reverse lookup service
- Ranked among the top 100 commerce sites on the Internet
- Recognized in Inc. Magazine’s INC. 500
- One of Washington’s Best Workplaces according to Puget Sound Business Journal
- They process more than 3000 queries per second
- More than 1 million people visit their website each day
- Need we say more about this company?
- They also do other reverse lookups such as background checks, property and neighborhood checks, social networking profile checks etc in addition to reverse cell phone lookups
- 20 Billion in house records
- 100% accurate for all numbers checked by us (example report provided earlier)
Here are the main topics we will be covering on how to do a reverse cell phone lookup
- Can you use the white pages for looking up cell phone numbers?
- Privacy laws that protect cell phone users’ privacy rights
- Information you can obtain through a legitimate reverse cell phone lookup
- What information can you get for 100% FREE with reverse cell phone search?
- How to identify an ACCURATE and TRUSTWORTHY reverse cell phone lookup directory?
- The short answer is a BIG NO!
- The white pages cannot help you with tracing cell phone numbers.
- This is because cell phone numbers are considered ‘private and confidential’ and have been UNLISTED from the public domain.
Have you ever seen/received a Reverse Cell Phone Lookup Directory from your wireless provider?
Now you know why you haven’t! Your wireless provider is bound to PROTECT your privacy and NOT to make it public!
Privacy laws that protect the ‘confidentiality’ of cell phone users makes reverse cell phone lookup a difficult task
Privacy laws such as the ‘Wireless 411 Privacy Act’ have been implemented to protect YOUR privacy rights as a mobile phone user. This is also why you don’t get calls from telemarketers on your cell phone.
- NAME and ADDRESS – first name and last name; the complete address history in some cases
- MARITAL STATUS and FAMILY MEMBER DETAILS
- INCOME and HOME VALUE – these are usually based on demographic data
- BACKGROUND CHECKS – Optional
- A limited amount of data
- If everything was given out for free, they would not be abiding by the the privacy laws would they?
However, for some people, the report from a Free reverse cell phone lookup may be sufficient!
For those who wish to obtain a FULL Report, there is a paid reverse cell phone lookup option.
- They have to have a large database covering most if not all states of the USA
- The database size should be at least 200 million (US population is over 300 million)
- It should have a high accuracy – because people change their cell phone numbers often, these mobile number directories become quickly inaccurate
- Up-to-date – for the same reason as above (people changing their cellular numbers), these databases become quickly outdated and consequently inaccurate
- Price for a FULL REPORT – could be as cheap as 99 cents or as expensive as $69
- Reputation of the service
We have ranked the TOP 3 reverse look up directories based on the above criteria.
|Company Name||Price, Company Reputation, Database Size and Accuracy
Tops the list in ALL aspects
(All information provided was correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of writing this)